Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A 1,000 or More Pieces Of Life

I cleaned up my room a little yesterday and sorted my credit card bills and I saw my Canada Declaration Card. I went to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in March on a Cisco offsite meeting. I wrote a note on the card which said, “Blog Life 1,000 Pieces Jig Saw Puzzle . . . Piece Them Together” during my wait in Canada Customs.

Our lives are a jig saw puzzle. The successful people think and act to piece their jig saw puzzle life together. We are going to make mistakes. We are going to experience slumps. We are going to experience down months or down years. We are going to experience conflicts. On the other hand, we are going to accomplish goals. We are going to pursue new opportunities. We are going to meet new people. We are going to move stand up everytime we fall down.

Everyday, another jig saw piece is put together to create our lives; for example, a job promotion, travel to a new place, meet new people, try a new hobby, learn something new, take a night class, and a moment you felt sad or depressed. Instances, moments, and situations are pieces of our jig saw puzzle. The more one becomes a better person in good times and bad times, the more one innovates his or her life, more jig saw puzzles are successfully completed and more jig saw puzzles await to put together.

No comments: