Thursday, February 18, 2010

De Anza Week Feb 15, 2010

Mon Feb 15, 2010

The campus was closed for President's Day. The timing was good because on Sun Feb 14 I got allergies that included a sore throat, congestions, stuffy nose, and runny nose. The weather was unseasonable warm that I was not prepared.

I used the holiday to study for my Financial Accounting mid-term on Wed. I wanted to study for my Payroll Accounting. Couldn't do it. I concentrate on the Wed mid-term and focus on payroll afterwards.

Tue Feb 16, 2010

I cut singing class. Too much congestion and coughing. How do professional singers cope with sickness and their voices? I emailed my classmate telling him I didn't attend class and if there was anything new.

Wed Feb 17, 2010

My allergies have improved. I arrived on campus at noon. There were plenty of parking at Stelling parking garage. I went to Peachtree to submit Project I. I got a 93. The 20 minutes I stayed in the lab I checked my email. It seems other students experienced allergies. I saw a few students with the sniffles. I hope rain comes back soon.

The second mid-term for Financial Acct was better than the first. More questions were straightforward compared to the first. The written portion was straight from the homework. Any student who questions their low scores is going to have a tough time because of the improvements.

I think I did well. There was two or three multiple choice I had no idea. The written portion I made a last minute change because the journal entry looked weird. I'm glad I did. I looked at my notes. The change was the correct answer. Trust my gut feeling. I repeat. Trust my gut feeling.

I believed I studied too much. The third mid-term I stop studying and wait one day if I'm bored. I didn't study earlier today. Waste of time. It's either you know it or you don't.

Tomorrow I look at the group project. I traded contact information for the third student in my group. I email them and share my thoughts how to complete it.

Dance class the instructor's grandmother past away. The instructor's assistant taught the class. We reviewed the West Coast Swing, Cha Cha Cha, and Waltz. I'm glad I attended class despite my allergies.

This week I went to campus one day. It turns out this week is the fastest week in the quarter. I'm going to say the fastest ever in my life.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: