Friday, October 08, 2010

Bruce Lee Is The Man

There is a vendor who sells a variety of goods that appeal to the young adults including jewelry and posters at De Anza College. One of the posters was Bruce Lee that has one of his famous quotes. The poster stated, "Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality."'

I googled Bruce Lee quotes on Google. There are a few quotes that match my top 30 blogs. Here are some that closely matched my top 30 blogs:

Bruce Lee: “The “moment” has no yesterday or tomorrow. It is not the result of thought and therefore has no time.”
#26: Live the present. Live the moment.

Bruce Lee: Even today, I dare not say that I have reached a state of achievement. I'm still learning, for learning is boundless.
#04: Continue to live life finding what you want to do.

Bruce Lee: Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.
#18: Be patient. Never rush.

Bruce Lee: Emptiness the starting point: In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend, drop all your preconceived and fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is useful? Because it is empty.
#5: [Observe people who they are and not what we think they are.]

Bruce Lee: Don't fear failure: Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
#6: Remember to learn from you failures as well as your successes.

Bruce Lee:To grow, to discover, we need involvement which is something I experience everyday, sometimes good, sometimes frustrating.
#23: Fight the pain, the suffering, and the struggles to keep living.

Bruce Lee: Real living is living for others.
#21: Do something to receive something.

Side note: To view my top 30 blogs, click here.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: