Saturday, April 16, 2016

I Was Sad No Tears Came From My Eyes

My feelings were sad and hopeless yesterday. My mouth was frown. My nose felt stuffy. My stomach hurt. I wanted to cry tears. My eyes stayed dried. What happened?

It was another day being unemployed. My typical morning I ate a good breakfast listening to classical music while checking Facebook. I job searched next. Then I continued learning VBA macros for Excel. I ate lunch reading the newspaper. I started preparing to cook dinner. My mom said she cook another meal for dinner. The extra free time was devoted to learning Python from CodeUpStart. The lessons have been poor. The instructor can't teach to save his life. I don't recommend CodeUpStart. I'm completing the lessons because I backed its Kickstarter for a special deal. If I paid full price, then I ask for a refund after the fifth lesson.

Yesterday seemed like a normal day for me. The end of the afternoon I felt sad. I was almost done with a CodeUpStart lesson. There was an error message in the code. I trouble-shooted for an hour. Unsuccessful. I posted my error message asking for help in the comments. I hope I receive assistance. My parents bothered me with the little stuff interrupting my focus learning important job skills. The sadness snowballed to my current life situation. I'm unemployed, I live at home with my parents, and I have few friends. I'm honestly doing the best I can. I'm open to any suggestions such as improving my job search and new job skills to learn.

Also, I received a call from a recruiter for a contract job in the mid afternoon. The recruiter said the hourly pay is $18. I responded saying a data entry position pays higher. The recruiter changed the hourly pay to $28. I hung up. I didn't have time to deal with recruiters' crap. Sometimes recruiters low ball me for openings. The recruiter was hard to understand as if he didn't want the find candidates for the opening. Maybe he was communicating to me don't take the job.

I wanted to watch the Giants vs. Dodgers baseball game. The troubleshooting made me watch the game at the 6th inning. I ate dinner while watching the game.

Feeling sad is a valid human feeling. I'm not spinning today's blog from sad to happy or from negative to positive. Today's blog is written to share my sadness. Yesterday was the first day I felt sad being unemployed. Yesterday was the first day I felt sad being lonely during my unemployment. Yesterday was the first day I felt sad living at home with my parents. Yesterday was the first day I felt sad I lost hope such that I'm learning new job skills and reviewing my existing job knowledge I'm receiving no rewards. Yesterday was the first time I felt sad I never achieve my independence. Yesterday was the first time I felt sad most people who know me believe I'm the old Raymond Mar. Yesterday was the first time I felt sad the world believes I'm a loser.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: