Tuesday, June 07, 2016

I'm Excited Every Daytime

I'm job searching looking for full time employment. I job search two times per day five days a week. I stopped job searching on Sun's because it saved a little time job searching Mon afternoons. No more job searching six days a week.

Job searching is a full time job. I job train when I'm not job searching. I have been job training since I became unemployed. Job training includes reviewing my existing job skills and learning new job skills. Job training keeps my confidence high I'm ready to begin working on day one. I reviewed Excel, Access, and SQL twice. I reviewed PowerPoint, Salesforce (SFDC), and basic statistics. I learned Oracle, Tableau, Agile, dashboards, forecasting, and VBA. I lost my excitement job training because there was nothing more to learn related to my profession. I could review PowerPoint, SFDC, and Oracle again. I believed the second review was a waste of time. It was like studying for an exam. I studied the material. I understand the material. There was no point over-studying. The job knowledge comes back to me when I start working. The best time to review is when I actually start doing it again.

I'm excited again because I'm learning Python for the second time. I learned Python for the first time in Sep 2014. I'm also learning Linux and how to build a webpage. I'm running Ubuntu for Linux and Python. I'm using Sublime Text to write Python code and HTML code. I learn Python and Linux Mon to Fri. I learn building webpages on Sat. Sun is my day off. I have a webpage Innovate Infinitely I recently revised. I admit the old Innovate Infinitely webpage was crap. I'm looking forward to improve Innovate Infinitely learning HTML5 and CSS. I hope all of the job training from reviewing Excel to learning Python helps me get my next job. I'm excited!

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: