Monday, February 05, 2018

2017 Year In Review. 2016 and 2017 Were Two Consecutive Bad Years.

I stopped my year in reviews a long time ago. I don't remember the last time I wrote a review. Reviewing past years were a waste of time. I believed the reviews brought me bad luck. I never understood why people do personal yearly reviews. 2017 was another bad year. I revive reviewing my past year because I want to learn what I did wrong. Could I have done something different? What were the good choices? What were the bad choices? I select my 2017 Moment Of The Year first. There were highlights. I reflect my 2017 second. I hope 2018 is not a bad year resulting in three consecutive bad years.

2017 Moment Of The Year
Nominees: Intermediate Level Mahjong (Riichi) And Tenhou.net; Learning And Refreshing Job Skills Such As Python, SQL, VBA, And Data Analysis; O'Connor Hospital; No Money Worries; The Unemployed; Whistle
Explanation: I self-promoted my Mahjong (Riichi) level to intermediate when I won my first hand with three potential tiles. I also signed up at tenhou.net to play Riichi online. My days being unemployed included learning new job skills and reviewing existing job skills to prepare for the next job. I was a hospital inpatient for the first time because I had Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography and Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy surgeries. I have no credit card debt because of my strong money discipline. I dedicated a nomination to all of the long-term unemployed who have been experiencing unfairness, bad timing, and bad luck. I learned how to whistle with my mouth.
What Won: O'Connor Hospital
What Should Have Won: O'Connor Hospital
My Thoughts Jan 2018: The winner O'Connor Hospital was another no-brainer like Zion National Park in 2016. There were life changes starting the day after I was discharged such as less browsing online, better dental hygiene, and a better understanding of personal responsibility. I posted my changes at Top Ten Daily Changes After O'Connor Hospital on Sat Oct 21, 2017.

Reflect 2017

2017 was another bad year. 2016 and 2017 were the first time I experienced two consecutive bad years. In all honestly, O'Connor Hospital should have been the only nominee. The two surgeries were bad; however, I acquired wisdom after my hospital stay. Otherwise, 2017 was like 2016. My life was on pause during the two years. I need timing, luck, and opportunity to earn freedom. A paused year is a short reflection.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: