Saturday, April 21, 2018

Top Ten Movies I Can Watch 100 Times

Blogger's Note: I wrote a similar blog titled Top Ten Movies I Can Watch Again And Again on Apr 14, 2017. My list must be revised.

Everyone has movies which touch them. There's something which attracts us to watch 100 times resulting in the satisfaction entertainment or better to outstanding entertainment. It's like we are investigators who look at evidence videos or professional sports players or coaches who look at past game tapes numerous times getting something new. These movies cheer us up when we feel down. These movies prevent being bored. These movies bring people together.

Shout-outs to TV series Breaking Bad all seasons and Malcolm In The Middle season one and season two. I can watch these episodes 100 times.

Here are the top ten movies I can watch 100 times:

10. Grease (1978). The movie cheers me up when I'm depressed. I like the music. I pictured myself attending high school in the late 1950s during one movie watch. I consider Grease a family movie.

9. For Your Eyes Only (1981). My personal all-time favorite Bond movie. It was the first Bond movie I watched. Humor, action, gadgets, car chase, and a great opening Bond scene.

8. Up (2009). My all time Disney Pixar movie. A family movie children and adults enjoy. There are mature scenes perfectly made for children to understand.

7. Wall Street (1987). The movie about Bud Fox who wanted to be Gordon Gekko realized he was just Bud Fox. Most of the movie regarding business is true today.

6. Aliens (1986). An honorable mention movie in my Top Ten Movies I Can Watch Again And Again blog which shouldn't. The dialogue was written intelligently.

5. E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (1982). An alien was abandoned on earth, a child befriended the alien, and the child helped the alien go home. I wished I had the child's courage when I was in grade school.

4. Stand By Me (1986). Four boys took a journey to find the body of a missing boy before they begin junior high school. It was my first coming-of-age movie.

3. Star Wars IV (1977). Destiny arrived for Luke to leave Tatooine. The farmboy couldn't stay cooped up with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru forever. My favorite scene is Obi-Wan gave Luke his first lesson in The Force inside the Millennium Falcon.

2. A Few Good Men (1992). The only scene I watched was Jack Nicholson taking the witness stand. I watched the scene randomly when I channel surfed in hotel rooms. The last time I watched the scene I was a hospital inpatient. I watched the movie in its entirety after I checked out of the hospital. I can't explain why it took me decades to watch the entire movie. Tom Cruise is a good actor. I'm happy I have the DVD.

Honorable mentions: Gravity, The Dark Knight, Toy Story

1. Good Will Hunting (1997). I watched the movie for the first time in 2014. It's another movie I watch when I feel depressed. I tell myself I'm a good Raymond Mar sincerely. My all time favorite ending and end credits. "It's not your fault." - Sean Maguire

Update On A Past Blog

I wrote a blog titled No Help For Those Behind on Apr 11, 2018. I visited a Bank Of America branch understaffed, card readers couldn't accept embedded chip, and older ATMs in a building built in the 1980s. My regular Bank Of America branch is fully staffed, card readers accepts embedded chip, and ATMs are the latest. Business is unfair. Good branches receive help. Bad branches need help.

I visited an old Bank Of America branch in another city earlier in the week. The city per capita income is higher than my home city. I was shocked to see the same characteristics comparing the two branches including an old building built earlier in the 1970s. I expected a better looking branch with the latest and greatest at least inside. Perhaps the branch was a low performing branch. Ironic.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: