Wednesday, April 04, 2018

The Green Steno Notebook 2



The picture above is the notebook I acquired on the first day of my new white collar job. I wrote notes during my job training. I wrote other notes, reminders, and knowledge thereafter. I share many of them. Here is the second blog.

*Sep 2009. I have an above average long term memory. I share some of my past memories:

Sep 1985: I purchased a cinnamon roll in junior high school for $.30.
Summer 1989: I watched Will Clark hit his first career grand slam at Candlestick Park San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies.
Summer 1996: I watched Sailor Moon which introduced me to Japanese Anime.
Sep 2004: I cosplayed for the first time. My cosplay was Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.
May 2007: I purchased my first car 2005 Toyota Camry.
Fall 1997 and Summer 2009: I watched Titanic twice and UP! twice, respectively, in the movie theaters.
Oct 2008: I read The Choice by Nicholas Sparks which was my first fiction book I read in decades.
Winter 2009: I learned the Fox Trot my first ballroom dance lesson.

*Nov 2009. I created a Twitter account @ININ61 at Monsieur Beans in the Willow Glen neighborhood in San Jose, CA. It was my first time I connected my laptop to a WiFi network outside my home.

*Dec 2009. Police officers and sales people are the best sources for good restaurants. There was an article on best places for breakfast. The list included the following: Lloyd's Donut Kitchen, Country Way, Dino's Family, Queen Donuts, Flames, Country Inn, Jim's Country Style Restaurant, Bill's Cafe, Holder's Country Inn, Greenlee's Bakery, Cafe Rosalena, Santa Cruz Diner, Heavenly Cafe, Sunrise Cafe, and Red Apple.

*Early 2010. I remember watching a movie a donut machine making donuts continuously. The name of the movie is The Donuts released in 1963. The main character's name is Homer. Click The Donuts for the IMDB information.

*Mar 2010. I asked myself the question, "Where are the anime fans in the 1990s?"

*Apr 2010. I believe the following below:

*Have nothing, do nothing, get nothing, be nothing, and people treat you like nothing. Never be a nobody.
*Life is really not that bad. Skip a night watching the news on TV. You may feel better. If you feel better, skip more nights watching the news on TV.
*Curses are meant to be broken.
*Redemption is one of the best ways to learn anything--to learn from your mistakes.
*"I believe" is a great conversation starter.
*Education is not always the answer.

*Apr 2010. Say you have 20 people. Split into groups of four or five. Each group eats at a different restaurant such as Thai, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, or American. It's like a seminar split into smaller groups which satisfies people who prefer small groups. Smaller groups are easier to get to know each other.

*Aug 2010. Cook green beans in two batches in a smaller pot. Cook bok choy in three batches. I wrote the two sentences in Aug 2010. It took me years later to follow through.

*Aug 2010. The standard biological sex symbol for male is the Mars symbol ♂ representing a shield and spear and for female is the Venus symbol ♀ representing a bronze mirror with a handle. Wiki source Gender symbol.

*Oct 2010. Websites Shirt.Woot, Black Friday, Reddit, and Las Vegas Gold Star to find last minute good deals.

*Oct 2010. Watch Love Actually. I actually watched the move in Nov 2011.

*Oct 2010. A rhetorical question is a question asked for effect which neither expects nor require an answer. In other words, don't answer a rhetorical question.

*Dec 2010. My friend Appu told me to watch YouTube tutorials. I followed his advice starting in Jul 2014. Some of the tutorials I watched were Excel, SQL, Python, HTML5, and electricity.

*Dec 2010. Pour milk little by little in a cereal bowl to keep the cereal crunchy.

*Jan 2011. Windows 7. Press the Windows key and the number button together to open the program pinned on the taskbar.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: