Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back To Five Day Work Week

This week is a full five day work week. Blah :-P It’s the first time in three weeks. Monday September 12 I took the day off from work for personal reasons, Monday September 5 was Labor Day, and Monday August 29 was my Washington and Canada vacation. I hope to finish the Washington Canada Vacation Blog at the end of the week or the beginning of next week. I’m working on Day 4 of 7 or Part 4 of 7.

Yesterday when I got home from work, I mowed the lawn and cleaned the entire house. I gotta help out in the house. And I did some of the cooking. Cooking is a skill everyone should know. In the long run, cooking has its benefits including eating healthier and lowering the monthly food bill XD

I hope today is an easy day at work. Usually when I want an easy at work, the work day is a hard day. And when I anticipate the work day is hard, the work day actually becomes easy. Go figure!

Lastly, Fanime Con website is back online. Great news! Thank you to the staff of Fanime Con for bringing the website and the bulletin board back online.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: