Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lots of Nickels, Dimes, and Quarters? Need stamps? Go to the Post Office

Two days ago, I had lots of nickels, dimes, and quarters when I played penny poker during my college and my role playing games days. The coins were in a box. I was going through the coins and I remembered I was out of stamps.

I used the loose nickels, dimes, and quarters, go to the post office vending machine available 24/7, and buy a pack of 20 self-adhesive stamps. The pack cost $7.40. Buying the pack of stamps was a great choice to get rid of my coins. I don't have to spend time packing the coins in paper coin rolls and I don't have to spend the coins when buying goods at a market which holds up the line.

Moreover, if you have kids, bring your kids to the post office and have them insert the coins in the machine. They are going to have fun . . . hopefully, they are tall enough to insert the coins into the vending machine.

BTW, the vending machines don't accept pennies XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: