Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I’m Tired Today Because I Tried Sudoku

I’m at work and I’m half tired because last night I tried Sudoku. Sudoku is a game where you fill a grid such that every row, column, and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 through 9. I was introduced to the game from Monday’s San Jose Mercury News. On Monday, I read the instructions how to play and last night I tried to play the game. I went to sleep at 2:30 A.M. *Yawn, yawn*

Sudoku is a fun game. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to learn and to play. For the remainder of 2005, I plan

•to upload Anime Expo 2005 cosplay pictures

•to update my resume

•to update my webpage

•to read more books on my list

•to register at De Anza College for a night class in business which I’m interested for Winter Quarter 2006

•to create another cosplay costume because I want to multi-cosplay (two cosplay costumes should be good enough for a busy guy like me)

•to create a Infinite Thank You card, to complete some of my 2005-2006 goals

•to research stocks

•and anything else that innovates me

Yeah, I can say Sudoku is a mind game that helps innovate my mind; unfortunately, I have to make a choice. To repeat, Sudoku is an addicting game. And since I played to 2:30 A.M. last night, I didn’t get other stuff done on Tuesday :-< Grrrr!

Later today, I hope to post Washington Canada Vacation Blog Part 7 of 7. I post the Epilogue to the Washington Canada Vacation either later Saturday or Sunday. The epilogue contains the events on the day I flew back to San Jose. Nothing really happened on the last day and I choose to name the last vacation blog as the “Epilogue.” The Epilogue also contains my thoughts on the vacation.

*Yawn, yawn* Time to eat lunch ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: