Monday, September 26, 2005

Watch Wall Street

Hello. I hope the Washington Canada Vacation Blogs are entertaining (for the few who are reading it HA, HA, HA). Last Saturday and Sunday, I accomplished many activities on my To Do list; although I wish I completed more. Oh, well. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.

I purchased my second classical rock CD which is The Rolling Stones Forty Licks CD, a two CD set of their greatest hits at Costco on Saturday for $18.99. Not bad price. My first classical rock CD was Fleetwood Mac The Dance CD. The story is two weeks ago, I cleared out my old CDs to make room for classical rock music. Today’s rock and pop music are too commercialized. The classics are classics, and I have been enjoying classical rock for a year.

The other activities I did last weekend were uploading Part 5 of 7 for my Washington Canada Vacation Blog, reading Built to Last and the 22 Short Erotic stories <:-), mailing an anime DVD box set someone purchased from my half.com store, watching some college football, watching some 49ers vs. Cowboys football including the 49ers screwing up in the 4th quarter, shopping at Costco, cooking Saturday’s dinner, and taking my neighbors to the airport.

The last activity was watching Wall Street starring Charlie Sheen, Michael Douglas, and Daryl Hannah. My friend and several business books recommended the movie. I’m 2/3rds completed. I could not watch the movie in its entirety because I had sooo much to do. I love the movie so far. It looks like Wall Street may appear on my all-time favorites list. Most of the content and scenes from the movie which was made in the late 1980s still applies to today’s business scene.

Tonight, I’m going to upload Washington Canada Vacation Blog Part 6 of 7. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: