Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another Fast Week

Here is quickie Blog entry. My company’s corporate office is moving and the server is going off-line in about 15 minutes. I’m at work ready to leave. I’m listening to 98.5 KFOX, the South Bay Classic Rock station. There are a few people remaining in the office. Some brokers are doing their cold calls.

The week went by fast. I’m starting to wake up earlier in the morning to learn Crystal Reports, edit the cosplay pics from Fanime Con 2006, and read Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins. The benefit of waking up earlier is I arrive to work on time LOL!

Later tonight and tomorrow night I’m going to the gym. Father’s Day is Saturday and Sunday for my family. My friend Steve from Washington is in Alaska on vacation.

Thank you for reading my Blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: