Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Car Key Is Used To Lock And Unlock Doors

I arrived just in time for the San Jose State University Park and Ride shuttle bus Spring Semester 1993. After I grabbed my backpack, locked the driver side door, and closed the driver side door, I realized I forgot to remove the car keys from the ignition. I was really pissed. I called San Jose State University police to help me unlock the door.

Since then, I always use my car keys to lock the door after I park. Lesson learned. Always lock the car with your keys. No exception. Locking the car with your keys guarantees you have the keys the next time your drive the car, and when you're home, you have the house key. The same idea applies to cars with remote locking doors. You have the remote on your hand which guarantees you have the car key.

There is another choice for drivers who choose not to lock the car with the car keys. First, hold the car keys with your hand. Then say the following, "Got the keys. Got the keys. You may close the door. You may close the door." Saying the four sentences assures yourself you have the car keys. You must say the four sentences after you hold the keys with your hand.

Keys are used to lock and unlock anything. Spend the extra 2 seconds to assure yourself you locked the anything with the keys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: