Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Red Light At Bird

My commute to work is short. The time is around 15-20 minutes. There is freeway driving which is reverse commute and brief. (Those who live in the San Jose area, I drive Southbound Interstate 280 and take the Bird Avenue exit.) There is a signal light at the end of the exit. Almost everytime I arrive at the signal light, it's either the light turns red or the light already turned red and the cross traffic just got the green light.

Is this a sign? Those who read my Blog, and there are a few out there *hee hee*, know my job sucks. Is the red light telling me to stop going to work and do something else? Just do something. Do anything. In my 31 years living, I experienced one successful sign. The successful sign took place in late 2004. On my way to work, I experienced a green light turning yellow when I drive through an intersection practically at least once. The sign told me to slow down, take it easy, and enjoy life. I have slowed down, took it easy, and enjoyed life (except work of course :-O) Any other signs I either missed it or the sign was just an event with no sign.

The problem is the something else, the anything else is unknown to me. I still need to find the something for me to do anything. I'm going to keep going and move forward to find the something. When I find the something, the Blog is the first place I share.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: