Friday, June 09, 2006

I’m Tired

Last night, I went to the gym. It was two weeks since the last time I went to the gym. I suffered a cramp on my lower right leg while on the stationary bike. My workout was shortened and I went home. Today I feel a little better. I’m probably going to the gym for a light treadmill and weights workout.

Between last night and the morning drive to work, I thought why I have been tired. I believe the reason is I’m tired of the same same everyday: go to work, go home, cook, sleep, read books, look at my stocks, watch anime, workout at the gym . . . just doing the same ol’ activities daily and weekly. (I can write a separate Blog on work. Work has been the same since day one. Monthly reports, quarterly reports, annual reports, daily reports . . . it’s all the same.)

On the other hand, the last two years I have been doing lots of new activities. I named 2006 the Year Of The First and I named 2005 the Year Of The New. I could have named 2004 the Year Of The Wake Up You Sorry Ass since I never officially named year 2004 LOL!

Life is living in the present. Life your life now or regret it later. Life is taking a collection of everything in the present, a collection of everything done today. For the young people in their teens and 20’s, remember life living in the present. I realized how to live life in my 30s and I could have done a lot more in my 20s :-(

Here are some of my life collections since 2004:

--Two cosplays attending anime conventions
--Vacationed in Washington and Canada
--Learned SQL and Crystal Reports XI
--Read lots of books including One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch, Moneyball by Michael Lewis, and How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
--Met lots of new people
--Started a Blog which I’m happy to say is going well :-)
--Created a new webpage http://www.innovateinfinitely.com
--Attended a night class at De Anza College

The collection is pretty good, yet I still feel tired today of doing the same same everyday: go to work, go home, cook, sleep, read books, look at my stocks, watch anime, workout at the gym . . . . I’m waiting for the big moment to eliminate my tiredness. I’m working and I’m searching for the big moment. I know my present collection of life’s present moments sooner or later brings me to the big moment. The big moment is going to inspire me, bring me new energy, give me new life experiences, take my life to new levels I never dreamed, and open new roads and doors.

In my webpage, I shared the Top 30 Most Memorable Moments in my 30 years. Actually, it’s the top 29 because I removed the number one moment. Why? I never had a number one moment during my 30 years. None. The number one moment is the moment cherished daily. And today, I live life today working, looking, and searching for the big moment. Even when the big moment comes in my 40s, it’s going to be the time when I’m never going to be tired living life ever again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: