Sunday, March 22, 2009

Accutane Day 46


I got a new supply of accutane on Thur Mar 12. My dermatologist's physician assistant (PA) examined me and prescribed my second 30 day supply. I forgot to mention I take one 20mg pill usually before dinner. The PA went through standard protocol asking me follow up questions such as do I feel depressed, moody, and suicidal.

On Wed Mar 18, I went to a clinic for a blood test. The blood test is standard procedure to check my body if I can handle accutane. I have received no phone call from the clinic and my dermatologist. My guess is my body is good for accutane.

The common side effects dry lips and dry skin has subsided. I got dry lips on Fri Mar 20 that I think dry air was the cause. The next time I shop in a drug store, I buy the lip balm in a container instead of the stick.

I need to raise the camera again ^^

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: