Friday, January 13, 2012

You’re Not Alone Feeling Lonely

Everyone experience feeling lonely living a life with people. Never deny feeling lonely. We experience it. I experience it. You’re never alone when you spend time with family and friends. Never take your family and friends for granted.

What is my solution when I experience the lonely feeling? I do something, anything to take my mind away from the negative, depressing, and time wasting feeling. I read a book, hike, shop or run errands, catch up with my emails, write a blog, go to the gym, watch an episode from my TV DVDs, visit a new place . . . I do something, anything.

The secondary affect doing something, anything is I’m not bored. I hate being bored. Boring is a pet peeve. It wastes my time. There is always something to do. I’m being active.

I create a story and gain new experience doing something, anything. I want a life. I must earn it. I do it. I want to be a person with a life telling stories to people. I don’t want to be a boring person. I want to be a person who done this and done that. You meet new people living your life.

In my next blog, I share a little bit about communication is important to meet new people and make new friends. You may master the art of communication and conversation; however, if you’re a boring person, communication means nothing because you have nothing to say.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: