Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Better Living

I believe there is always a better way to live our lives. There is no such thing as settling in and living one way. Some people prefer a routine, knowing that's there, and avoiding uncertainty living. Keep it the same. No variety. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. My life is boring if I choose to live where everything is in place. For instance, I know where the milk is in the refrigerator, my underwear is in the second dresser drawer, my work hours are set, my routine days going to the gym, and closing myself meeting new people such that I see the same friends again and again.

I choose to live better. Always. I never stop living better. I make small changes such as moving furniture around my room to maximize open space, and I always find better ways. Another small change was rearranging my closet and desk. Seeing my clothes and pencils at different places were new sights to add a little variety. Also, I installed a new hard drive in my laptop. I use my laptop more often on my rearranged desk. In book reading, I'm trying out a sci-fi book. My girlfriend encouraged me to try sci-fi books. And I try various ways cooking meals; for example, I combine different spices and sauces.

Another way to live better is talking to new people. Seeing the same friends is great because it means long term friendships; however, I believe people should always meet new people and make new friends. I want to have multiple circle of friends.

There is a moment coming soon I make my living bigger and better. I find a residence I live on my own. I open myself up to new experiences and trying new ways to live better. I picture myself living a clutter free residence and minimizing junk. My lamps have LED light bulbs. I serve glass jars for drinking water and juices. I have a small collection of Blu-Rays because I'm picky and I buy movies and TV shows I watch over and over.

What I mention is a small sample how I plan to live better. The more I do, the more I experiment, the more I experience new experiences, the more ideas I create to live better. My living is like a tree. The more branches that grows, the more ideas to live better.

No comments: