Sunday, August 12, 2012

The World Can Use More Good Guys And Good Gals

I'm calling out to every human in the world. The world can use more good people. There is no complex list describing a good person. There is no minimum IQ. I'm not asking for everyone to be like Superman. A good person is someone who follows, acts, behaves, thinks, and knows how to be a good.

I'm a good guy. I'm a person who pays back my debts, wants to help others, and thinks about the other person's concerns and welfare. I'm a person who seeks new adventures, wants to experience new experiences, learns something new, and meets new people. I have a positive attitude. I seek joy in everything. I admit my mistakes and learn from my mistakes. I never stop improving; I innovate infinitely my life. I smile when I'm with other people. I like to listen to other people talk and become interested in them. I never complain. I'm a "there he is," not a "here I am" person. I do my best to be a good company when I'm with people. I'm gaining strength in my life. I'm going forward and upward. I'm a good person who's getting better daily.

The world is not going to end tomorrow. Life is really not that bad if one thinks about it. I believe life can be better when people take action and answer the call for more good guys and good gals.

No comments: