Sunday, July 14, 2013

Top Ten What The Heck Pics

I admit today's top ten blog took longer than I thought to post. I initially thought it was easy finding pictures bringing a WTH reaction. It was hard and time consuming as I opened many folders from multiple hard drives. I also admit these top ten are not the best WTH pics that appear on Reddit. I must take more crazy and less serious pictures. Relax, be calm, and enjoy the moment captured on my camera.

I took a picture of myself wearing a blue jacket that I wore in junior high school. The jacket still fits me. I wore the jacket to the gym on cold nights before 2007. Thank goodness I wear an appropriate and modern sweat jacket today. The blue jacket is number one on my top ten. Here are my top ten WTH pics:





















No comments: