Monday, July 01, 2013

A Better Person Lives A Better Life

There is a saying if you become a better person, you live a better life. I believe that. Think about the successful people. They're good people who earned living a good life. They are not jerks who behave immaturely and live full of hate. Their good life is full of happy moments, a book full of adventures, an appreciation on life, and an abundance of supporting people.

My life is better today compared to most of 2008 and when I was born. I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I'm wiser, stronger, smarter, and more experienced. I have gone on many adventures I never thought of doing before that 2008 date. I no longer take life for granted. I must earn what I want. I'm a mature adult.

I continue to meet new people and make new friends. My circles of friends grow continuously in both quantity and quality. I have more hobbies and interests such as ballroom dancing, hiking, and board games. My gym workouts are better. I'm eating new foods. My technology knowledge is getting better. I listen to classic jazz.

I enjoy life as a grown up, and I continue to grow up. I live life with a mature and professional attitude. No more lighthearted efforts. No more horsing around. I take charge of my life controlling the most aspects to the best of my ability. I must live a proactive and consistent life making good choices.

If the world ended tomorrow, I lived a good life. I'm content. Tomorrow is another day. I'm going to be better because I'm not content as long as I breathe. I continue to catch up what I missed years ago I should have experienced, learned, and completed. My catching up in life has been satisfactory.

No comments: