Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Exercise Your Body From Head To Toe Inside And Outside

Use it or lose it. The phase is common knowledge. Stop doing something beings the loss. Athletes consistently train hard. Athletes begin losing their performance when the stop training. The training applies to their physical, mental, and spiritual state.

Another example is my extended unemployment. I didn't use Excel for years. The realization I needed relearning happened during an interview in Jun 2014. The company believed my Excel skills were weak. I knew my Excel skills were strong because I used Excel in my past jobs. I was rusty. I practiced Excel watching YouTube videos starting in Aug 2014. The self training paid off because my current job requires Excel skills. I still continue learning new Excel skills.

Our bodies are meant to move, to think, and to be in peace. Our bodies require exercise. Use your elbows and knees. Use your brain. Use your heart. Remember to breath. Exercise is a good way to move around. Go to the gym. Hike. Ride a bicycle. Do physical activities to exercise your body.

Use your brain. Learn something new. Learn how to cook. Learn how to workout at the gym by finding workout programs. Read books. Play games. Be social. The brain wants stimulation. Exercise the brain finding new adventures and experience new experiences. Strength also applies to a person's mental state.

Inner peace is important for a person's heart and soul. Minimize stress. Maximize happiness. Find time daily to rest. Sleep and naps are good ways to rest the body. I exercise my soul reading my personal bible based on past blogs weekly. My personal bible reminds me who I am. Some of the content includes my lessons I learned, Steve Jobs' 2005 Commence Speech at Stanford University, top 30 blogs from my first 300 blogs, and my daily rules for living. If I stop reading my personal bible, I forget the content resulting in me becoming weaker.

We lose some abilities as we age naturally. Minimize saying these common phases: "I haven't done *fill in the blank* for a long time" or "It's been a while". Stay active. Stay focus. Avoid being lazy. Live a life consistently getting better. Innovate infinitely. The muscles, joints, brain, and heart are grateful living an active life.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: