Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Spirituality Discovery

I'm not a spiritual expert. I have no knowledge in enlightenment and Zen. I'm not a religious person. I discovered my spirituality to live a better life on Wed Jan 7, 2015. I also discovered I consciously realize I have been practicing my spirituality five months ago. I started praying by reading my own bible.

I wrote a blog on Sat Aug 3, 2014 titled Why Do I Pray? I officially announce I started practicing my spirituality retroactive to the day by reading my own bible I created. No religion. No membership in an organization. I personally pray for myself.

My other spiritual discovery is practiced seven nights a week. The discovery is sleep. I sleep to rest my body. I sleep to rest my soul. I sleep to rest physically, mentally, and emotionally. I sleep to close my eyes, to dream, to be in peace, to relax, and to smile. I minimize stress. I close my eyes, dream, and smile. Naps are bonus spiritual practice to rest from fatigue. If you need motivation to improve your sleep, then convince yourself sleeping is your spirituality.

In summary, I read my personal bible weekly and I sleep nightly are the spiritual part of my life. A successful person satisfactory masters their physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual well being. I have been ignoring spiritual because I thought spiritual related to a religion. I was incorrect. A person's spiritual well being should be their own spirituality he or she chooses. A person must not allow somebody else to define his or her spirituality.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: