Sunday, December 06, 2015

I'm An Open Person

One advantage being an open person is I'm open to learn how to be a better person. I want to hear other people talk how they live. I want to observe other people living their daily lives. I want to communicate with other people. I want to feel new things which may help me live a better life. I want to taste new foods and sip new drinks. I'm not a closed person. What can I learn from other people and things? I want to be stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. I have no reason to restrict myself. I don't want to be closed-minded.

I'm Doing My Best

I'm doing everything I can to be a happy person honestly speaking. I'm currently unemployed. I spend six days a week working intelligently to find a new job. I job search tirelessly. I review my job skills such as Excel and SQL. I learn new job skills such as Oracle and Tableau. I'm prepare to continue reviewing and learning when I start working.

I workout at the gym four to five days a week. I take care of the house including cooking, washing dishes, laundry, and cleaning the house. I don't worry about money because I live an easy life minimizing splurges and minimizing materialism. I sleep eight hours a night. I continue being optimistic and cheerful.

I keep myself busy. I have no reason to quit. There is something I do everyday which contributes to my future success. Live the present for both today and tomorrow.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: