Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Second Look At 2014

It's the time of the year I look back at my 2014 blogs to give myself feedback. My goal is relearning from my mistakes, reinforcing my lessons, reminding myself my moments, refreshing acquired knowledge, and rediscovering new wisdom. These blogs are also the 2014 best blogs.

There are 17 blogs for A Second Look 2014. I anticipate around 17 blogs for 2015. I believe there are fewer blogs for A Second Look 2016 because I announced I write fewer blogs in 2016 at my 1,000th blog on Sun Nov 8, 2015. I continue my second looks in Dec because I want a full year to think about my past year.

I provide the title and link to the original blog, date, summary, and my feedback. Enjoy!

Blog Title: 1. A Very Productive Weekend
Date: Sunday January 12, 2014
Summary: I posted the daily activities I accomplished Sat Jan 11-Sun Jan 12, 2014 from the little activities such as replacing the Breta filter to the big activities such as changing the oil in my car.
Feedback: No more blogging my daily activities. These blogs are a waste of time. I'm happy I wrote one daily activity blog in 2014 compared to nine daily activity blogs in 2013.

Blog Title: 2. Top Ten Self Discoveries
Date: Monday January 27, 2014
Summary: I discovered my own faults and shortcomings I corrected myself.
Feedback: I laughed too loud because I wanted lots of attention and I was partially tone deaf. I discovered another reason I laughed too loud was low self-esteem. Likewise when I talk too much and too loud to other people. The philosopher Plato said the following: Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.

Number two was Growing Up Part II which took place Oct-Nov 2013. I'm taking it back. I recall multiple events when I think about the second time I grew up. They explained why I posted multiple Growing Up Part II Blogs. Growing Up Part II takes place when I live independently.

Blog Title: 3. Clean The House With Deconstruction And Reconstruction
Date: Friday January 31, 2014
Summary: Starting over required a foundation to throw away the old and to welcome the new. Throw away inefficiencies and welcome fresh starts.
Feedback: I improved my foundation from Fri Jan 31, 2014. Today's foundation includes working out at the gym five to six days a week, eating out minimally, minimizing junk food, reading more books, job training indefinitely, sleeping eight hours, and always meeting new people.

My foundation or core is set to achieve my short-term goals and achieve my long-term manifesto. My foundation continues to improve, be modified, and can deconstruct and reconstruct anytime.

Blog Title: 4. Job Searching: Updated My Resumes And Job Profiles
Date: Saturday February 22, 2014
Summary: I update my online resumes and job profiles in a timely manner.
Feedback: I should have continued job searching on a casual basis. There's always a better job for everyone. I could have found a better job months into working at a retail start-up.

Blog Title: 5. Do Boring People Exist?
Date: Tuesday February 25, 2014
Summary: I asked myself do boring people exist. My short answer was relative and subjective.
Feedback: The best litmus test is how many adventures does a person fulfill. Does the person have an adventure mindset? Does the person live a life full of stories? Is the person sincere?

Blog Title: 6. Family Sacrifice and Courage
Date: Sunday March 30, 2014
Summary: I shared a scene from the Japanese Anime series Space Brothers. One of the support characters discussed family sacrifice.
Feedback: I must move out to correct most of my life mistakes. Some people believe I'm still a loser. Some people believe I'm incapable of making adult choices. I'm making sacrifices. For instance, a smaller social life. It takes courage to stop seeing my top friends. They have been a negative influence to me because they talk more about anime and video games. It's like they're entering the anime and video game abyss. One of my other friends told me they're in the abyss.

There are mistakes that haven't been corrected. There are adventures waiting for me. There are new experiences I must experience. I'm still catching up what I missed in my 20s. I must be strong. The rewards are coming the longer I'm strong and courageous. First thing first is be independent. The successes fall into place.

Blog Title: 7. Live In A World With People
Date: Saturday April 26, 2014
Summary: We live in a lonely world. Never stop meeting new people and making new friends.
Feedback: I add to the blog there are times we remove people in our lives. These people hurt us. These people are a negative influence. These people make us unhappy. These people don't appreciate our presence. Avoid the people who ignore us. Dump the uncomfortable people. Find new people.

Blog Title: 8. Mike's Rules
Date: Saturday July 5, 2014
Summary: I added new daily life rules inspired from a staff at my gym.
Feedback: I nominate the blog for 2014 blog of the year if there's an award.

Blog Title: 9. Top Ten Lessons I Learned Incorrectly
Date: Monday July 28, 2014
Summary: I corrected ten lessons I was taught incorrectly.
Feedback: I repost to review the incorrect lessons. They're the following from ten to one: driving on the freeway, prejudice, the easy way and the lazy way, being cheap, staying indoors too much, the purchase order process, writing, cooking, doing everything myself, and commercial real estate statistics. I continue correcting commercial real estate statistics such that I'm learning data analysis. One lesson I learned in data analysis is there is more than one way to analysis data. It depends on the audience reading the data analysis summaries.

Blog Title: 10. My Fifth Fear
Date: Thursday August 14, 2014
Summary: I discovered my fifth fear which is Raymond Mar becoming a bad person.
Feedback: I post my fifth fear to remind myself. My first four fears are living with my parents for the rest of my life, unemployed, being lonely, and not knowing what I'm going to do with my life.


Blog Title: 11. What Tiredness Are You?
Date: Monday August 25, 2014
Summary: There are many types of fatigue beyond the common physical tiredness. My general fatigue categories are physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual.
Feedback: Fatigue categories are indefinite. Examples include unemployed too long, nurturing children, too many donations, and caregiving. We're human. There's so much we can handle in any point of time. It's another example variety is the spice of life. Variety is good. We must do something different.

Blog Title: 12. Today Is The Saddest Day In My Life Ever
Date: Tuesday September 9, 2014
Summary: I shared the saddest day in my life.
Feedback: Tue Sep 9 is still the saddest day. I worked at a company walking the line between legal and illegal for two days. Some of the employees stayed because they needed the money. I think about the single mother of two when I think about the saddest day.

Blog Title: 13. A Positive Rant
Date: Thursday October 2, 2014
Summary: I told the world I'm a good person. Good moments are coming soon working hard.
Feedback: It's important to have a sense of urgency to become successful. Get it done. However, it's also important to pace yourself. I realized the importance of pacing myself job searching. I was burned out I took a one week staycation in July 2015.

Blog Title: 14. Seeing Ordinary People Living Their Lives
Date: Tuesday November 4, 2014
Summary: I saw honest people living modest lives when I ran errands.
Feedback: I question people counting their blessings they have a job. I question people are grateful they're working. My new thought is many of those people with a job want a better job. Some are searching for a new job. I disagree a job is a job. People who don't like their job should find another job.

Blog Title: 15. Top Ten Lessons I Learned Working At My Last Job
Date: Sunday November 16, 2014
Summary: Ten lessons I learned working at a retail start-up.
Feedback: Everyone should work in retail. Great learning experience outside the schools and colleges. These lessons can't be found in textbooks. Some of these lessons apply to white collar jobs.

Blog Title: 16. Go To Sleep
Date: Sunday December 7, 2014
Summary: Get more sleep.
Feedback: I hope to follow my own advice when I start working at my next job. I realize the importance of sleep while unemployed. Sleep is my spiritual practice. Rest the mind, body, and soul.

Blog Title: 17. Think With Your Penis
Date: Monday December 29, 2014
Summary: Men thinking with our penis can be good.
Feedback: I post to remind myself and the men to take care of ourselves with our penis in our minds. Eat healthy. Workout at the gym. Hate reading books? Read erotica. Brush your teeth for a healthy mouth and tongue. Be clean.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: