Thursday, October 02, 2014

A Positive Rant

I'm blogging straight from my heart. The world is going to be okay. Avoid becoming weak watching the news because most of the news reported is negative. I fail to understand why some people welcome negativity in the news, media, internet, and even some of today's music. Avoid being depressed spending time with bad people spreading depression. Find new people and make new friends. Continue moving forward. Be brave. Fight for yourself. Never quit. Quit and life stops.

There are lots of good people. I'm a good person. Good people always find ways to get better indefinitely. I'm calling out to people who need to get up and do something, anything. Michael Jackson sang it best from "Man In The Mirror": If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change. The world is going to be better. I believe there are more people everyday who realize they must make a change. Get stronger. Get smarter. Get wiser. Be mature. Be professional. I hope these people have good support.

Pace Yourself To Your Goals

We're tired physically. We're exhausted mentally. Our emotions need a rest. We need to control more of our spending. More time must be spent on our spiritual side regardless of religion. I have a non-religious spiritual side for which I created an eight page inspirational guide I read once a week. My inspirational guide includes some of my past blogs, my daily rules for living, and Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford University commencement speech. Spend time to rest and to recover.

The rewards are coming for those who work hard--work perfectly hard. Put in the time. Pay the dues. Success follows. There's going to be time for leisure. There's going to be financial gains. There's going to be more strength. There's going to be more wisdom. A better person arises attracting new people. There is a feeling of goodness.

Avoid the pitfalls of giving up. Never go to the path of having no life. I have faith in humanity. Search "faith in humanity" videos at YouTube for a sample of good people. Everything is going to be okay. The world moves forward. Everyone must move forward. Take care.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: