Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Job Search Story Staying Foolish Worked

Some people say rejecting job openings is stupid. A job is a job. It's better to work than not working. It's better to be working while job searching. The last two jobs I worked my job title was Data Entry. No more data entry positions. I refuse recruiters to submit my resume to data entry positions.

My foolish choice is the correct choice. I completed a contract position entering data in a database for a consultant. Entering data was a waste of my time. My intelligence is higher than data entry. My job experience is overqualified. I lost my motivation entering data during the final packets. I paid my dues. I did my time in my last two positions. I'm applying for positions that match my analytical, detailing, and reporting skills.

I disagree with a job is a job. I believe sometimes it's better to be unemployed than be employed at a dead-end or unenthusiastic position. The free time being unemployed is used to learn new jobs skills and refresh existing job skills.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: