Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Instant Bullets Blog Sep 7, 2016

*It's okay to look up documentation on Google, research to seek the unknown, and ask for help in a workplace. It's not okay to look up documentation on Google, research to seek the unknown, and ask for help during an interview. Nobody is perfect. It's very rare to find the perfect job candidate. The interview test questions better be the basics. A job candidate's motivation is more important that a job candidate's knowledge.

*Variety is the spice of life. Instances to apply the variety spice of life are greetings, social media comments, and complements. Hello. How's your day? Top of the morning. Congrats! You did a fantastic job. Excellent. You have a good smile today. That is absolutely fantastic. Greet, comment, and complement with a one upper.

*It's easy to buy stuff. It's easy to accumulate stuff which becomes junk almost all the time. It's hard to throw away junk. It's quick to buy. It's slow to get rid of junk.

*Celebrity wedding crashers. Which celebrity do you want to crash your wedding? The celebrities can be entertainment, sports, and business. My list includes Jennifer Lawrence, Jason Statham, Buster Posey, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Rodgers, Tim Cook, and Emily Blunt.

*A good life each year a person lives the person is happier. Every year the person is stronger and happier.

*If you can't give yourself life advice, then you never experience life struggles, setbacks, frustrations, pain, losses, and mistakes. You have no strength and no courage. Your own life advice is cliche such as never give up, keep going, and smile. Your own life advice is knowledge from a book. Never take life for granted.

*I want people to remember me as a good guy when I'm dead. I don't want the world to believe I'm an asshole. I may not help people live better lives. I do my best helping myself be professional and be a gentleman.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: