Saturday, October 08, 2016

You Have Problems? So Do I

What are my problems? I'm unemployed. I live with my parents. I have very few friends because it was time to say goodbye to many. I hope I see most of my past friends in the future. I job search five days a week. I learn new job skills five days or six days a week.

The world has problems. The economy, poverty, diseases, wars, politics, and the environment are some of the common world problems. Every human being has problems: physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual. Back problems, learning disability, ADD, credit debt, personal self-esteem problems. Relationships, behind in work assignments, diet, lack of job skills, car problems, poor hearing, child bullying, and much more. You're not alone. There are people who experience the same problems you're experiencing.

My parents protected me from problems when they raised me. They shielded me. They wanted me to live life problem free. They ignored problems hoping they go away. They taught me the easy way solving problems. I'm experiencing problems I should have experienced years ago. I didn't learn from problems because I never experienced them. I needed to experience problems in my childhood, teenager, and young adult years to be a strong adult. I'm catching up what I missed.

My current problems are solved soon. Then more problems come to my life sometimes by choice, sometimes from someone else, or sometimes by act of God. Bring on the problems. I solve them. I learn from them. I become stronger and wiser afterwards. Do everything one at a time.

Boredom is a sign of ignoring problems. I want to hear your problems. I want to hear how you're working to solve the problems. I don't want to hear people living a perfect life. Nobody is perfect. Pain is required to become successful. Frustrations are required to learn. Problems come first. Victories come last.

Side note: It's okay to say a perfect life to your lover. Consider yourself lucky you have another human being to share life.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: