Saturday, June 17, 2017

What Is Believe?

A common life advice is believe in yourself and you can do anything you want. Why do I have to believe in myself? I want to do something. I'm going to do it. I don't need believe to motivate me. I'm going to make mistakes. I expect setbacks. I get better learning from failure.

Believe was not a factor while I was a student from grade school to college. I attended classes, listened to my instructors, completed my homework, and studied for my exams. I had to be a good student. I had to pass my classes to graduate anyways.

Currently, I'm looking for a job. I'm working to earn my independence. I have been believing a company hires me. No job offers. I have been believing I live my life my way. I still live at home with my parents. I have been learning new job skills such as Python and JavaScript. I have been reviewing my existing job skills such as Excel and VBA. My full time job is searching, learning, and reviewing; moreover, learning and reviewing improve my resume. I have to succeed anyways. I'm not living at home for the rest of my life. I have to do them anyways. I'm not watching TV and playing video games eight hours a day. There is no stopping. There is no quitting. I keep going. Where is the believe in my current life situation?

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: