Saturday, October 13, 2018

Five Quickie Questions

I was inspired from the podcast Sex With Emily. Emily asks five quickie questions to her podcast guests. The questions asked vary. Here are my five favorites with my answers.

1. Biggest turn on. Intelligence and adventure.

2. Biggest turn off. Social awkwardness or poor conversationalist and low self-esteem.

3. What's one thing you tell your partner about your body? Teasing. Grab my butt or slap my butt.

4. Craziness place to have sex. In my car at a parking garage.

5. Biggest pet peeve. Waste food.

Update On A Past Blog

I realized losing my job skills on Jan 2013 A Concern That Requires My Attention. I relearned Business Analyst skills and reviewed Excel and Crystal Reports incorrectly. Fortunately, I began reviewing Excel correctly starting on Aug 2014. I'm learning Python, Power Query, and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence today. I'm reviewing SQL and VBA today.

My latest concern is losing my communication skills. Another negative being unemployed is losing professional communication skills from small talk with co-workers to presentation in a meeting. Similarly, I'm losing my social communication skills. Most of the people in my life have moved on. My life is on pause. I don't know when my life resumes play when I achieve freedom. Socializing is hard when I'm home working hard to find a job.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: