Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Am I Being Bold Or Stupid?

I'm long-term unemployed. Do I wait for a job offer matching my skills and knowledge? Do I accept any job? I can work in data entry, as a retail associate, or as a content review analyst. There is no right or wrong answer. Do I make a bold intelligent choice waiting for a matching job which sets a solid career path? Do I make a stupid life forever unemployed choice? A third choice is do I take any job which sets a ruined career path?

I continue training like minor league baseball players training to play in the major league. I learn new job skills. I review existing job skills. Regardless, how can my resume get worse waiting? Patience is a virtue. However, is there virtue having a weak resume?

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: