Saturday, November 17, 2018

The Green Steno Notebook 3



The picture above is the notebook I acquired on the first day of my new white collar job. I wrote notes during my job training. I wrote other notes, reminders, and knowledge thereafter. I share many of them. Here is the third blog.

*Jan 2011. My friends and I stayed at The Wilshire Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles June 30, 2010-July 5, 2010. Room number 1178.

*Feb 2011. Cinderella Liberty the movie click here for IMDB information. Cinderella Liberty is also a navy jargon which means a sailor given a pass which expires at midnight.

*Apr 18, 2011. Avoid eating noodles on gym days.

*May 2011. ephemeral: lasting for a very short time.

*May 2011. Eat warm salami and rice together.

*May 2011. The most important lecture Arithmetic, Population and Energy by Professor Al Bartlett.

*May 2011. Junior is younger or subtract. Senior is older or add. A man is 40 and a woman is 20 years his junior means the woman is 20 years old. A man is 40 and a woman is 20 years his senior means the woman is 60 years old.

*Jul 19, 2011. Dental floss cut on my gum. Dental floss in front a mirror. Side note: it took me years later to resume dental flossing in front of a mirror.

*Aug 11, 2011. I listened to a song Take A Chance by ABBA on US Highway 101 Northbound in Sunnyvale, CA.

*Oct 3, 2011. Jean Nate body splash horse race commercial in 1984 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjTbgY7L49I.

*Apr 7, 2013. Garage door open with cover to block the sun. An idea is hang a tarp from the top of the open garage door. Secure the tarp with heavy rocks or bricks.

*July 27. 2013 The driving video game I saw at Chuck E Cheese's in 1981 or 1982 is The Driver by Kasco. YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLRKkzcWIpU. I have strong confidence the video was a red car and not a racing track depicted on the YouTube Video . One scene was a truck spilling tree trunks on the road. Here's a French version of The Driver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYqmaHw1UY.

*Aug 21, 2013. 1980s television shows. Click title for the Wiki. Lottery!, The Quest, Grand Slam released in 1990, Outlaws, and The Charmings.

*Sep 16, 2013. Colgate Peroxide good for minor oral health problems.

*Nov 12, 2013. Project A bicycle scene starring Jackie Chan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fl43rq3Zqw.

*Apr 18, 2014. Appu recommended personal projects to strengthen my resume. I started my personal projects in Aug 2014.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: