Monday, April 08, 2019

The Homeless People Rolled Too Many Snake Eyes


The number of dice two or greater is not a factor. These homeless people rolled too many ones instead of too many sixes. The homeless population increases every day. There are more good people becoming homeless. I remember when I was a child I thought all homeless people were losers such as alcoholics, criminals, and drug addicts. I remember when I was a child I thought some homeless people faked being homeless begging for money without working.

The two statements are false. I see more groups of homeless people including people earing little income and can't afford rent, families, mental illness, family conflicts, and the government failing to take care of its veterans. No judgments. Some homeless are down on their luck. Some homeless made bad choices. Some homeless have physical health problems they are stuck in their present city. Some homeless experienced a life catastrophe. Some homeless are college students. Some homeless escaped from toxic people.

Today's blog is another reminder life is unfair. Today's blog is another reminder don't take life for granted. Life is a circle. Be grateful people with a roof, bathroom, and a bed. Times are tough. Times are tougher going forward.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: