Monday, April 22, 2019

G Television

Television is entertainment. Television is informative good or bad. The accuracy is another conversation. There are deeper reasons. Television is a distraction. Television is a forget something else activity. Television is a do something different activity. Television turns off the brain. Television is a time waster for better or for worse.

Television is positive occasionally. It's a good time out from today's information age daily grind. Television can bring people together such as a good conversation starter or discussing a series. Sometimes we need a distraction. There are television programs aired once a year in sports, entertainment, and holidays.

Television is negative watched daily. Too much television is bad. Intelligence drops. No physical activity. There are better time outs. The eyes watch too much screens. We look at monitors and smart phone screens daily. In my opinion, many television shows today are terrible. There are too many. There are many shows a person becomes dumb.

There is another reason reading books is one of my favorite hobbies. My eyes look at paper instead of screens. My brain is active picturing what I'm reading. My brain thinks what the author is saying.

Trouble Falling Asleep

I remember two particular nights I had trouble falling asleep. The first movie I watched was Snakes On A Plane. I watched selected movies and their scenes thereafter. Watching selected scenes is my Home Drive-Thru Movies where a person can watch favorite scenes to pass the time; moreover, I can watch selected scenes on YouTube if I don't have the DVDs. Another choice is play old video games on my desktop or play game apps on my phone. If I use my phone to fall asleep, then priority goes to podcasts and music. Ultimately, 90% of the time I can't fall asleep the reason is a warm room. I open the window to cool down the room and bring in fresh air.

No comments: