Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Get Back To The Basics When In A Jam

The time is now to get back. My life has been on pause too many times. The minimum moving forward is slow play. It's better to play on slow compared to pause. I have been experiencing fewer bad luck moments in 2019 compared to past years. The top reason is I'm inactive more days in 2019 compared to past years. There have been fewer opportunities in 2019 compared to past years.

The time is now to get back. Get up and do something, anything. I get back to hiking. I hiked the Montara Mountain trail at San Pedro Valley Park in Pacific, CA for the first time on Sat Aug 31, 2019. I brought back the movie of the week when I was a student at De Anza College renting a DVD from the library for the weekend. I'm motivated to try new foods. I'm motivated to eat at new restaurants. However, I minimize eating processed foods weekly. I job search six days a week like I did when I was recently unemployed. I learn new job skills and review existing job skills six days a week like I did two years ago learning Salesforce. However, learning Microsoft Power BI is better than learning Salesforce. Some past job interviews the hiring manager offered to train me in Salesforce. I continue writing blogs, working out at the gym, sleeping eight hours a night, and reading books.

Today's blog is not a reset blog. Today's blog is not a bullshit blog. Today's blog is a reminder go back to the basics when life is in front of a brick wall. Today's blog is a reminder go back to the basics during happy times. There are people moving ahead in their goals. There are people earning achievements. I'm not moving ahead significantly. I'm not earning the big achievements. I'm making changes to get back hoping something, anything happens. I accept the small achievements. I accept the small changes. Unfortunately, I add the small achievements and small changes they don't equal big achievements and big changes.

No comments: