Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Green Steno Notebook 6

The picture above is the notebook I acquired on the first day of my new white collar job. I wrote notes during my job training. I wrote other notes, reminders, and knowledge thereafter. I share many of them. Here is the sixth blog.

*Jan 5, 2018. I donated shoes at a textile recycling company. The building was closed on Dec 29, 2017 for the Christmas holiday. The building was open on Jan 5, 2018. Shoes were donated. I arrived home. I checked the trunk. One slipper remained. It fell off the box. Two lessons. The first lesson was double check the trunk. The second lesson was get a bigger box.

Remark: I connected the dots backwards. The Jan 5, 2018 moment started 2018 as the year of bad luck, bad timing, and bad moments.

*Jan 13, 2018. Dream last night titled "You're smarter than you think." Took place in the Southern United States. I was in a house like a Coraline amusement park roller-coaster ride. Two people and I robbed the ride. We tricked the three female ride operators and the riders to exit. We were the repair crew. One of my partners tried to beat up a kid. I supposedly shot him. In the end, he was alive, we robbed the money on the upper floor. We got away after the police questioned us. It was like a comedy movie.

*Jan 17, 2018. Bad luck January. More bad than good.

*Feb 2, 2018. Purchased stamps at the post office. I used the APC self-service machine. I received 20 stamps for the price of 10.

*Feb 21, 2018. Accidentally spilled Listerine on the bathroom surface. I used a squeegee to remove the mouthwash to the bathroom sink. My sleeve knocked the Listerine bottle spilling mouthwash in the bathroom sink. Good luck and bad luck. I could have spilled more mouthwash in the bathroom sink if I didn't catch the bottle quickly.

My car's outside temperature gauge stated 41 degrees which was the lowest I saw.

*Feb 23, 2018. My car's outside temperature gauge stated 40 degrees which was the lowest I saw.

*Mar 11, 2018. Updated my YouTube Channel ININvideos

*Mar 22, 2018. Called local garbage company for partial recycling bin repair.

*Mar 27, 2018. An idea to defrost frozen chicken faster. Another way to cook chicken thawed from the freezer. Add salt. Wait 30 minutes. Add olive oil and seasonings. Wait 30 minutes. Broil.

*Apr 6, 2018. Used air compressor to blow air below the refrigerator to remove dust. Used ShopVac two gallon to vacuum the dust on the kitchen floor.

*Apr 18, 2018. I learned there are mouse pads made for gaming.

*Apr 24, 2018. I had Angular Cheilitis on both sides of my mouth. I minimized food and drink touching my sides. Cut food small. Ate small bits of food. Didn't brush my teeth. No toothpaste on the corners of my mouth when I resumed brushing my teeth.

*Apr 25, 2018. I needed a straw. We had straws. Hoarding straws. Good.

*Apr 28, 2018 for Apr 15, 2018. The voltage for 18650 batteries is between 4.1-4.2 volts.

*May 3, 2018. Replaced back scrubber and bath sponge. They both smelled bad.

*May 4, 2018. Recent sickness resulted in three bad weeks of gym workouts.

*May 6, 2018. Solved the cause for Angular Cheilitis and cuts and blisters on my gums. I'm allergic to Arm & Hammer toothpaste. The toothpaste was the least suspected.

*May 14, 2018. I saw the most customers and most workers at my local Lucky supermarket. Cashiers, florist, baggers, stockers, and managers. An assistant manager was price checking including the Colgate toothpaste I purchased. The workers' ages ranged from young to old.

*May 19, 2018. I achieved 100% gold for Bloons Supermonkey 2.

*May 24, 2018. If my baked potato was too big, then I didn't finish it.

*May 25, 2018. Maintain short length toe nails. Likely my long length toe nails ripped my fitted bed sheet. Or the cause was wear and tear ripped my fitted bed sheet.

*Jun 3, 2018. I dreamed last night I resigned from my job at a retail start-up. I went back to my data entry contract position. It was December. I was a breath of fresh air. The department experienced low morale. Few talking. Many working. 149 Christmas sweaters gone. Who got the 150th? My engineer I supported pushed my temp desk chair to the sweater. Everyone cheered. Few people happy I'm back. Email was sent communicating I'm back. The graphics manager at my former commercial real estate company talked about anti-viruses. The research analyst at another location of my former commercial real estate company worked in the department. The male vice president of the department was no longer working. The female vice president back in charge 100%.

*Jun 8, 2018. I dreamed last night I was a linebacker in my football team. I mentored a young boy. Practice for linebackers and defensive ends was cancelled. I was mad. I needed to go to the gym. There was no gym at the football facility. The gym I worked out didn't have a bench press. My teammates pulled a prank to the football player's locker causing the cancellation.

My second dream last night I was a Golden State Warriors basketball player. Our opponent was the Cleveland Cavaliers. I was a role player. Coach Steve Kerr didn't pull me out. My shots didn't go through the basket. LeBron James block my shots multiple times. I was one for two on the free throw line at one point in the game. I played like Draymond Green focusing on defense and good passing. I attempted a baseline two pointer left side jumper uncontested. Swish. I said finally when the swish sound was made. Cavaliers called timeout. The fans cheered me. Kerr came up to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. My teammates gathered in front of me.

*Jun 10, 2018. Tires with cracks are like dry skin on a human hand.

Remark: I purchased four new tires on Nov 2019.

*Jun 26, 2018. Family stopped eating the cheap brown rice.

*Jun 27, 2018. I stopped eating blueberries.

*Jul 4, 2018. Coke and lemonade are a mismatch for my taste.

*Jul 8, 2018. Joypads worked for the arcade emulator. Enable joysticks in emulator options.

*Jul 19, 2018. Applied antiperspirant between my lower arms and my upper arms opposite my elbows.

*Jul 30, 2018. My Logitech 2.1 subwoofer stopped working. Then the subwoofer worked. The solution was loosen the wires.

*Jul 31, 2018. Avoid lemonade on gym days.

Update On A Past Blog

I want to look at the 1999 blog I wrote on Jul 10, 2016. I questioned my happiness in 1999. The economy was booming. I got a better job in the same industry. My hobbies were at my peak. Was it real or was it honest? My happiness was real. My happiness wasn't honest. I took the year 1999 for granted.

I knew people back in 2016 experiencing the 1999. Unfortunately, all of them I keep touch on social media and word of mouth are still 1999. Fortunately, I'm not longer 1999. I continue working to become happy sincerely.

No comments: