Saturday, December 05, 2020

Shelter In-Place COVID-19 Blog November 2020

California issued shelter in-place orders on Tue Mar 17, 2020. I have been logging the highlights and lowlights. November was the fastest month for me. I blinked once it was Thanksgiving. I blinked twice it was Tue Dec 1. Professional and college sports are delaying or cancelling games. COVID-19 infections are increasing globally. Vaccines are discovered. Governments are bringing back strict stay-at-home restrictions since the start of the global pandemic.

Mon Nov 2. I voted early delivering my ballot to my nearest polling location. I paid for my car registration. Donated books at a volunteer staffed public library store selling used books. The volunteer told me professional books buyers have been shopping.

Wed Nov 4. Helped my dad fixed my mom's car. We cleaned the idle control valve. USA reached at least 100,000 new COVID-19 cases a day for the first time.

Fri Nov 6. Cleaned and sealed gutters at a family friend's house. Colder days began.

Sat Nov 7. Vice-President Joe Biden declared the next President Of The United States.

Sun Nov 8. Colder nights began.

Mon Nov 9. USA reached 10,000,000 COVID-19 cases.

Wed Nov 11. Costco was busy at 10:20am. It must be Veteran's Day holiday. It was the most customers I saw in an early weekday shopping morning during the pandemic. Or more people shopped in the mornings instead of the afternoons and evenings. Texas was the first state to reach 1,000,000 cases.

Thur Nov 12. Regular checkup at my dentist appointment. I called the office to request entrance. My temperature was checked. I gargled with Colgate Hydrogen Peroxide.

California was the second state to reach 1,000,000 cases.

Ate at Luna Restaurant for the first time.

Sat Nov 14. I slept for 11.5 hours last night.

Sun Nov 15. Haircut.

Tue Nov 17 Santa Clara County moved from the Tier 2 Orange to Tier 4 Purple in the State Of California four color tier COVID-19 Economic Status. First day of rain for the rainy season. It was mostly showers.

Thur Nov 19. State Of California brought back 10pm-5am curfews for Purple Tier counties.

Fri Nov 20. I was fatigued. I overtrained myself throughout the week. USA reached 250,000 COVID-19 deaths.

Sun Nov 22. Day 250 shelter in-place orders. I watched the Sunday Night Football Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders from the 2:00 in the second quarter to the end.

Mon Nov 23. There was a line section at Safeway. I didn't wait. I also shopped at The Home Depot and Lucky.

Cleaned the house including vacuuming main areas, mopping main areas, and air compressed the refrigerator removing dust.

Tue Nov 24. I shopped at Costco in the morning. Paper goods, disinfectant wipes, toilet paper, and disposable gloves were sold out. Two people per membership allowed inside. I spent more time entering the parking lot than shopping inside. There were three employees directing traffic at the choke point intersection. There were lots of cars. There were fewer customers per car.

I helped dad cleaned the house gutters. I checked my car afterwards. There were debris on the intake manifold again.

The afternoon shopping was post office, Target, REI, and The Home Depot. I found out my REI expanded the store with its Always On Garage Sale.

I purchased tacos and tostadas at Taco Bravo. The last time I ate at Taco Bravo I was a child.

I drove at night time for the first time since Mon Mar 16.

Wed Nov 25. A complete cardio workout outside the gym for the first time. I jogged 1.8 miles around the neighborhood. I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes.

Thur Nov 26. Happy Thanksgiving! I watched the Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys from the second quarter to the fourth quarter. Video chat with family.

Fri Nov 27. No Black Friday shopping in stores. I watched one quarter of The Big Game Stanford Cardinals at Cal Bears.

Santa Clara County announced new restrictions starting on Mon Nov 30 at 12:01am. All contact sports banned from high school to professional. 14 day mandatory quarantine for people who traveled more than 150 miles away. Retail stores at 10% of maximum capacity. Grocery stores, drug stores, and pharmacies at 25% of maximum capacity. The earliest restrictions end is Mon Dec 21.

All Bay Area counties except Marin in the Purple Tier 4 most restrictive State Of California four tier Economic Status.

Sat Nov 28. Nationally televised game San Jose State Spartans at Boise State Broncos cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak. Both teams in the Mountain West conference were undefeated. I watched most of the second half Utah Utes at Washington Huskies.

Sun Nov 29. Christmas tree put up. Watched the fourth quarter San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams.

The Thanksgiving holiday was productive.

No comments: