Saturday, December 26, 2020

Black Friday 2020

My Black Friday 2020 shopping didn't happen on Fri Nov 27 because of COVID-19. My purchases were made either before Thanksgiving Day or Cyber Monday. I exclude any sales before Black Friday or after Cyber Monday.

Mon Nov 23

The Home Depot extended their Black Friday sales for the entire Nov month. I purchased a set of four ratchet straps for a gift.

Sat Dec 5

Walgreens 30% off online orders during Cyber Monday week. I purchased bare necessities including Vanicream soap, Biofreeze cream, Neosporin, and Head & Shoulders shampoo.

I shop on Black Fridays to purchase bare necessities which includes stocking up on bare necessities, to buy new durable goods, to upgrade existing durable goods, and to buy DVDs on my wish list. Black Fridays are good shopping days for appliances, clothes, new TVs, desktop parts, and towels. If I can wait for Black Friday, then I wait. No SlickDeals' Frontpage Deals were purchased during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

No comments: