Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Own 15 Pairs Of Shoes

I own 15 pairs of shoes for different situations. If men own multiple pairs of shoes for multiple situations, then men should stop complaining women owning too many pairs of shoes. Women own multiple pairs of shoes for multiple situations, too. Sometimes one pair of shoes fits one particular outfit.

Shoes are useful. Shoes have practical purposes. Shoes are art. Shoes attract both men and women. Be honest. We buy shoes for practical uses and for looks. Nobody wears an ugly shoe. I post pics of all my shoes.

The left pair is skater shoes for daily errands. The Nike Air Max Bruin is comfortable, durable, and snug. The middle pair is my cardio workouts. The left pair is my strength training.

The left pair is boots for cold weather social gatherings. The middle pair is for hiking and backpacking. The right pair is my R.O.T.C. military boots in high school. The military boots still fit my feet. I wear the military boots for maximum protection. Today's military boots are lighter and easier to maintain. A new pair is on my wish list.

The left pair is hiking water sandals. I wore the sandals for a two day backpacking trip at Zion National Park The Narrows Top Down. The water sandals survived. The middle pair is camping sandals to walk around the campsite or backup sandals when I backpack multiple days. The right pair is for light hiking and cold weather or rainy weather daily errands.

The left pair is old cardio workouts I wear knowing my shoes get dirty. The right pair is for social gatherings and going to work.

The left pair is for formal social gatherings and formal professional gatherings. The right pair is cleats for playing sports on the grass. The cleats are Nike Air Conversion I purchased at a mom and pop sporting goods store named Mel Cottons. The cleats were on clearance from $69.99 to $29.99.

The left pair is hiking water sandals. I wore the sandals for a day hike at Zion National Park The Subway Left Fork Bottom Up and a day hike at Zion National Park The Narrows Bottom Up. The right pair is dancing shoes. I took ballroom dancing classes at a junior college.

Update On A Past Blog

Here is another reason to open your automobile's hood when filling your automobile with gas. I have been driving less because of the COVID-19 pandemic and government shutdown. Animals built a shelter or nest on my car's intake manifold. The debris is cleared. I'm fortunate there is no engine damage. Read the procedures Routine Car Maintenance At The Gas Station written on Apr 30, 2014. The visual inspection includes looking for debris.

No comments: