Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Instant Bullets Blog Jan 5, 2021

*Basic PC skills are a must to live in today's Information Age. These skills may save time and money. I returned a defective USB-C to a mom and pop computer store. The COVID-19 pandemic is big business because the minimum wait time for desktop and laptop repair service is seven days. Also, the store reduced their hours to spend more time on repair orders.

*If you don't want the deal, you can just hang up.

*Jenga. Jenga is more than a toy. Jenga can be used as a business presentation. Jenga can be better than PowerPoint. One goes down, they all go down.

*Quote Investigator. Visit the website Quote Investigator to investigate famous quotes. The website confirms the sources of famous quotes.

*I dreamed I reunited with my friends at a Fry's Electronics store in San Ramon, CA. Fry's doesn't have a store in San Ramon, CA. One of my friends purchased sandwiches inside their deli. The same friend of my friends tried to burglarized my big house on a hill.

My second dream my dad, mom, uncle, and aunt flew to Utah to visit Zion National Park. I phoned my same friend above on my second Nokia cell phone I couldn't make another gathering.

*Couples With Relationship Problems. Watch Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011). The movie may save your relationship the both of you spent years bonding. Minor spoiler: Don't do the Dirty Dancing scene. Professional dancers are the stunt doubles dancing the scene. I took ballroom dancing classes a decade ago.

*Anime Con Guides. I attended anime conventions from 1997 to 2013. The total weight of all convention guides I saved is 13 pounds.

*Practice hard, practice perfect, practice intelligently, practice indefinitely, and practice infinitely. It may click one day. You may succeed one day. You may win one day. You may understand one day.

*Record Day For The Stock Market on Nov 24, 2020. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 30,000 at 30,046.24 for the first time. NASDAQ closed at 12,036.78. S&P 500 closed at 3,635.41.

*North Texas Food Bank's Largest Distribution. The Dallas Morning Star reported on the pandemic providing food for families during the Thanksgiving holiday. Thousands pour into Fair Park for North Texas Food Bank’s largest distribution yet during pandemic. YouTube videos North Texas Food Bank hosts another food drive at Fair Park from The Dallas Morning News and Thousands Line Up For North Texas Food Bank's 'Largest Mobile Food Distribution Ever' Saturday on CBSDFW.

*Quick Questions After A Formal Interview I believe some interviewers ask quick-no-right-or-wrong interview questions at the end of an interview to calm the interviewee. Here are five suggested quick questions:

1. Favorite athlete or favorite actor or favorite author? 2. Favorite movie? 3. What is the one musical CD on a desert island? 4. Best show on TV today? 5. Share a hobby.

My answers are favorite athlete is Buster Posey, favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption, Let It Be by The Beatles is my one CD on a desert island, Breaking Bad is my answer to the best show on TV today because I rarely watch TV, and working out is one of my hobbies.

*New Baby Names. I have a suggestion for parents who need name suggestions. Look at your bookshelf. Find your favorite books. Choose names from those fiction books or non-fiction books.

*Booger McFarland. I'm late. Here are ESPN football analyst Booger McFarland mames.

Mame Template

Explanation Run Pass Option

Score The Most Points Wins The Game

McFarland Drew A Penis

YouTube Videos. Search for Booger McFarland worst calls.
Booger McFarland Worst Calls for 3 minutes..
The Worst of Booger McFarland on Monday Night Football in 2019-20
Booger McFarland CAN'T GET ANY WORSE | RANT | Boomer and Gio
BOOGER MCFARLAND WORST CALLS
Worst Monday Night Football Announcer Moments of 2018-19

*The Cares Act. A recovered COVID-19 patient posted his hospital bill which includes the Cares Act COVID-19 discount.

No comments: