Saturday, February 13, 2021

Raymond Mar One Liners 4

Muscle & Fitness July/August 2017 issue interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger titled "Arnold" by Peter McGough. The interview inspired me to write one liners reflecting me. There is no chronological order. I write anything I thought my mind. Here is my fourth Raymond Mar One Liners. The first was written on Jun 17, 2018. The second was written on Jun 1, 2019. The third was written on Apr 16, 2020.

I camped and backpacked for the first time at Zion National Park in UT in Oct 2015.

I pretended I was a cashier in a store as a child. My imagination was excellent. I used play money, a broken calculator, and a filing draw as the till for the cash register.

2003 was the last year I used a film camera to take pictures.

I purchased a used Nintendo GameCube on eBay. Best eBay purchase as of today. The games included Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart Double Dash.

The dot-com crash in Mar 2000 wasn't the beginning of the bad year. The bad year feeling was in the air the minute Jan 1, 2000 began. Admit it. The feeling was there. I felt it strongly.

2016 was the fastest year in the 2010 decade.

My sixth grade should have been the first time I learned not to take life for granted. The opposite happened. Everything in life flowed with me. I took all advantages for granted. The big advantages included the school eliminated students taking showers after P.E., the cafeteria dedicated one line for sixth graders only, female classmates talked to me and I talked to them as if we were good friends, I was transferred to a special reading class which gave me "free" homeroom stars because I was exempted from my homeroom reading assignments, and I aced the geography assignments after I performed below average in world history.

I still use my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. I purchase a new phone when the S7 stops working.

GI JOE, Transformers, and MASK kicked ass.

I remember Carolyn Harper my first friend and first classmate.

I read The Red Badge Of Courage by Stephen Crane and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald in my American Literature class. I re-read the same books decades later as an adult. Boring.

The band I listen to when I eat breakfast is The Beatles.

I encourage everyone to listen at least one podcast.

My first laptop was a HP Omnipro. It was literally a laptop I placed comfortably on my upper legs.

Excel users who know VLOOKUP were considered advanced decades ago. Excel users must know VLOOKUP to be intermediate today.

2007 was truly the last calendar year everything was good. I messed up. I could have lived one of the best years of my life. Everything was bad for me.

I visited Davis for the first time because I helped my sister moved to attend the university.

I miss watching the fireworks in San Francisco on New Year's Eve.

Waking up at 10am unemployed is a bad habit. Break it. You never know one day you get a new job. It can be tomorrow.

Thank you cousin Chris for introducing baseball cards to my brother and I. We wished we collected one year earlier.

No comments: