Thursday, April 16, 2020

Raymond Mar One Liners 3

Muscle & Fitness July/August 2017 issue interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger titled "Arnold" by Peter McGough. The interview inspired me to write one liners reflecting me. There is no chronological order. I write anything I thought my mind. Here is my third Raymond Mar One Liners. The first was written on Jun 17, 2018. The second was written on Jun 1, 2019.

My first anime online purchased was the Sailor Moon Perfect Collection CD box set from TokyoPop.

No more Brita water for me. I'm allergic to the water. It's not Brita. It's my body. Also, I started to get smarter when I avoided Brita water. Coincidence? Who knows.

I can sleep with no blankets during the spring, summer, and some fall months. My body gets too warm during warm and hot nights.

2006 was a misleading year. It was a successful year learning new skills, meeting new friends, and visiting new places. I earned few successes. They came to me on a silver platter. Life went my way. The life flow went my way.

People who read books must say goodbye to some books eventually. The bookshelf is a finite amount of storage space. Also, our opinions on life changes. One day we want to keep a good book. Another day we realize the good book really stinks.

I can say I drove an Oldsmobile car. It was a 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera light blue station wagon. The car sucked. Too much problems. My dad went the maintenance cheap path tormenting myself and my mom driving the car.

Dental care is important. Today's COVID-19 is an example. All dentists are closed. If you have a dental problem, then it's hard to get dental care. Good oral hygiene can prevent you for getting the COVID-19 virus.

Every human being gets white hair and wrinkles during the senior years. Human beauty evens out at old age. If you're not beautiful today, you can delay white hair and wrinkles and become beautiful. How? Exercise and be useful or learn infinitely or innovate infinitely.

I rank the following must read World War II fiction books in order of good, better, and great: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, City Of Thieves by David Benioff, and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

The Major League Baseball 1993 season. I was disappointed the San Francisco Giants won 103 games and didn't make the playoffs. The Giants could win against the Philadelphia Phillies. The Phillies could win against the Atlanta Braves. The Braves could win against the Giants. The Phillies and the Braves played for the National League Championship. The Phillies won the championship. The Phillies lost the World Series to the Toronto Blue Jays.

Playing chess during the lunch hour, playing softball during PE, and learning Geometry during the 1990 summer school saved my 1990 sophomore year depression and 1990 summer vacation in high school.

An investment lesson I remember for the rest of my life. I should have sold all my investments when the Dow Jones Industrial Average reached 10,000 in 1999 or the NASDAQ reached 5,000 in 2000. I contemplated selling all my investments if the Dow Jones Industrial Average reached 30,000 in Feb 2020. It never did. The markets dropped because of COVID-19 in Mar 2020.

Eating processed foods in moderation is incorrect. Minimizing eating processed foods is correct. Save eating junk food for birthdays, major celebrations, and the Super Bowls.

The Big Wheel needs to come back to today's children. I'm happy I rode the Big Wheel when I was a child. It was like I drove a car. I imaged I drove anywhere. Pause the technology. Parents buy a Big Wheel.

Training infinitely, learning infinitely, practicing infinitely, and reviewing infinitely are a mistake if they're completed incorrectly. I'm speaking from experience. Fortunately, I corrected my training, learning, practicing, and reviewing mistakes. I started new paths hopefully opening new doors for my future.

I ranked Disney's Pocahontas movie the least favorite moment during my summer 1995.

Speaking of Disney, I have watched no live-action adaptions of Disney animated movies. I don't want to give Disney additional money from me. I admit the Mulan live-action adaption looks great from the trailers. I wait and see.

No comments: