Thursday, April 30, 2020

Throwback Blog: Picture Time

Blogger’s Note: Throwback blogs are blogs from my past. I start posting past blogs reflecting what I wrote. It's like my "A Second Look" blogs for which I give myself feedback.

Today's throwback blog is titled Picture Time on Aug 3, 2011. I'm posting picture blogs one day ahead of the month of May. May is the month I blog pictures I took on my smart phone. The ten pics I posted were a decade ago between Jan 23, 2010 and May 22, 2010. A gas station sold gas at $2.99. Gas is cheaper today because of the economic slowdown due to COVID-19. I still play board games. Beyond Balderdash is my top ten favorite. There are more LED street lights. The last time I visited Japantown-San Francisco was 2014. I was a full-time student a decade ago earning an AA degree in Accounting. The store I purchased milk after classes closed; moreover, I stopped drinking milk in Mar 2017. How many Japanese stories specializing in anime close during the present economic slowdown? There are more LED lights in households. Nabisco bring back the Arrowroot Biscuits. The last pic I looked at the DVD/TV combo instead of the Dyson fan.


I forgot the last time I posted a picture blog. I have many pictures I took with my old cell phone. Posting pictures on my blog has been on the back of my mind. I take a break writing blogs by posting picture blogs. Enjoy!











No comments: