Sunday, April 19, 2020

Too Much Hurrying And Too Much To Do

I express my frustrations calmly and maturely. There are two topics. The first topic is hurried. The second topic is overwhelmed.

Everyone is in a hurry. Everything is in a hurry. The world is too fast. The years go by faster and faster even though there are 24 hours per day. The new generation believes today is the normal pace. The old generation believes today is faster than their younger years. Welcome to the information age. There is more automation. Do it quick is accepted. There are more choices. We must think fast to choose. We don't want to do more. We must do more most of the time.

We forget why we are human. We forget how to be a human being. We forget to take a breath. We forget to pause. There is no time for a checkpoint. Our habits are engraved we don't want to innovate. Our habits are an assurance everything is okay. Chances are everything is not okay.

There is too much to do. There is too much to know. Most people aren’t dumb. Life is too hard. I put myself in the spotlight. I job train six days a week. My subjects are Python, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI, and SQL. Learn JSON, review Sublime Text, learn GitHub Desktop and review GitHub command prompt, and review Excel 365 are backlogged. I pause the job training and work out the backlog starting on Mon Apr 20, 2020. Another backlog is a short-term project updating my webpage Innovate Infinitely. I prioritize tomorrow. I'm responsible to job search. I'm also responsible to cook and to shop for my household. I spend a little time to unwind with my leisure activities read, write blogs, watch movies, and exercise.

I'm lucky I have no children to nurture. I'm in trouble if I have children and fulfill the responsibilities above. If I reduce my responsibilities by 50%, then I still have too much to do. There is still too much to know. If I reduce my responsibilities by 90%, then I might as well be a lazy homeless bum.

There are days I'm two steps up and one step down. There are days I'm two steps down and one step up. No problem. I have grit, determination, and motivation. I have no reason to stop because what else am I going to do?

No comments: