Thursday, April 09, 2020

I Choose Raymond Mar Today

I was rejected for opportunities years ago. I was let go decades ago. Someone else was chosen. I was passed in the past. The people should have picked me for opportunities years ago. The people should have kept me decades ago. I was the best choice.

Today's Raymond Mar, myself, rejected yesterday's Raymond Mar. Today's Raymond Mar, myself, let yesterday's Raymond Mar go. The people who skipped me made the correct choice. I earned being passed in the past. The people correctly picked someone else for opportunities. I wasn't the best choice.

How did I achieve my successes years ago or decades ago? The answer is good luck, good timing, and good fortune. I took life for granted. I didn't earn my successes. I faked it without believing. I faked it insincerely.

Nobody told me I was a good person. They were correct. They were justified. I have been working to be a good person genuinely. Nobody told me I'm a good person continues. I tell myself today. I'm a good person today.

I realized yesterday's Raymond Mar was not the real Raymond Mar. The people who believed the yesterday's Raymond Mar was the fake Raymond Mar. The present Raymond Mar is the true Raymond Mar. I have strengths. I have weaknesses. I'm the smartest ever with infinite learning such as learning new job skills. I acquire wisdom daily. There are new adventures to seek. There are new experiences to experience. I'm the healthiest ever working out four days a week at the gym. Self-esteem is strong. Courage is high. The end of the day I'm one step closer to become a self-trained genius. Ironically, I'm unemployed and live with my parents.

Update On A Past Blog

Here is another life what if referencing Top Ten What Ifs blog on Aug 30, 2013. I moved out of my childhood house after my third grade school year. My dad thought about adding-on to my childhood house by expanding the two front bedrooms. My parents choose to move to a bigger house. I learned my dad's add-on idea was inspired by his parents and his in-laws. Their houses expanded by add-ons.

What if I stayed in my childhood house throughout my teenage and young adult life? The schools in our neighborhoods were better than my junior high and high school years. My childhood neighborhood was more conservative; for example, I learned how to swear in fourth grade. I might not become a sports fan today because my childhood neighborhood nobody talked about sports. I might have better heat tolerance because my childhood house didn't have central air conditioning.

No comments: