Monday, June 21, 2021

Top Ten Worst Movies I Watched

My top ten are not the worst movies in the history of movies. It's good because some of my top ten worst could be another person's top ten best. These worst movies I watch there is no connection between the movies and me. Be honest when sharing opinions on good movies and bad movies. Don't like a movie because of peer-pressure. Good movies and bad movies are opinions.

I reserve the opportunity to update my top ten when I watch another worst movie I become angry I waste my time watching the bad movie. Here are my top ten worst movies I watched.

10. Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi. An entertaining Skywalker vs. Kylo Ren battle could have saved the movie. I stopped caring about future Star Wars movies.

9. Dune. I remember two college friends and I watched the movie. One of them read the book. He said great book. The movie sucked. Too many voiceovers. I was bored watching the movie. The three of us entertained each other making jokes on the voiceovers.

8. Superman Returns (2006). I remember the big promotions at sci-fi conventions. The movie flopped at the box-office. I yawned.

7. Batman & Robin. Unfortunately speaking, the movie was my first thought when director Joel Schumacher past away in Jun 2020. Nipple shots. No! Butt shots. No!

6. Spider Man 3. Good bye to your acting career Tobey Maguire.

5. Chariots Of Fire. I enjoyed the cinematography more than the movie. Raiders Of The Lost Ark should have won best picture. Chariots Of Fire should have won best cinematography.

4. The Five Year Engagement. The Elmo and Cookie Monster was the only good scene. I forgot about the movie, Emily Blunt.

3. Slumdog Millionaire. My opinion is biased. The book is fantastic. The movie sucked. An Indian friend said some parts of the movie is Hollywood influenced. The parts are not real life.

2. Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas. I recognize the movie as a cult classic. I'm in the minority. The movie never connected with me. I wasted two hours of my life.

Honorable mention. Megaforce. I loved the movie when I was a kid because of the armed with rockets and machine guns motorcycles and the dune buggies. I'm an adult. The movie is stupid. The final battle scene all the enemy tanks missed the motorcycles and the dune buggies in linear bunch formation. The flying motorcycle scene was ridiculous.

Another mention is Run (2013). I stopped watching at the 23rd minute. I can't remember another movie I stopped watching. Run is the first movie I stopped watching anywhere in the middle.

The rest of the honorable mention are the following: Punch, Drunk, Love; After Earth; and Kids In The Hall Brain Candy.

1. Annie Hall. The first half of the movie is Best Picture quality. The second half of the movie is awful. Star Wars should have won Best Picture at the 1978 Academy Awards.

No comments: