Monday, January 31, 2022

Six Hours Of Sleep In Jan 2022

The middle of Jan I documented multiple six hours of sleep: Jan 12, Jan 14, Jan 15, Jan 17, and Jan 18. I slept seven and a half hours on Jan 22, Jan 23 and Jan 25. I slept eight and a half hours on Jan 24. I took a half-nap on Jan 19.

I remember sleeping six hours a night when I worked at a retail start-up. The two hours I traded sleeping was for job training and working out at the gym. It was terrible. Focus was weak; although, I worked in retail which required minimal brain thinking. I made mistakes. My attitude was immature. However, the short-term trade off was worth it because I found a better job after I quit. Similarly, the Jan six hours of sleep I got a lot done. I took fewer showers because the weather was cooler for which I avoided sweating. I wrote blogs. Obligations were satisfied. The seven and a half hours of sleep my focus, my mood, and my attitude were positive. Sleep is important for everything physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial. The general statement is crystal clear.

I don't believe in sleeping fewer hours for a few nights and sleeping additional hours in subsequent nights. There is research catching up on sleep in future nights don't work. I must sleep eight hours a night.

I don't drink Coke regularly. I don't drink coffee. I take care of my body to be focused daily which includes sleeping eight hours a night, minimizing eating processed foods, and physical work outs four days a week.

Update On A Past Blog

I wrote a blog Today I Want To Talk About Sleep on Aug 2, 2016. There is no change how I sleep on 2016. The room must be cool. I listen to music while I fall asleep. Sleep is a higher priority than watching television.

No comments: