Monday, February 07, 2022

Boring Is Inexcusable To Complete Responsibilities

Sun Feb 6 was not a fun day. Sun Feb 6 was a catch up, productive, and boring day. Crossed out the to-do list. Checked off the checkboxes. Eliminated the delays. It was a free day the grown-up version. It was a free day not the playtime version. It was the free day the mature adult version. It was a free day not the irresponsible adult version. I use the free day as an advantage to fulfill obligations:

*Updated my new medical insurance information.
*Washed dishes.
*Researched kitchen knives.
*Reorganized and deleted files and folders in my laptop.
*Ate cooked leftovers for lunch and dinner. They were better than eating processed foods.
*Checked emails.
*Job searched. I search for jobs on weekends.
*Reviewed life skills. I maintain knowledge by repetition.
*Learned how to use a new headlamp I received from Christmas 2021.

I needed additional time to complete one more responsibility earlier today. I organized my recent finances. I traded the organizing for watching a movie last night before I went to sleep. The movie I watched was The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Mary Steenburgen, Craig T. Nelson, and the late Betty White.

Update On A Past Blog

The Sun Feb 6 got them done day was another day to practice complete priorities, no more delays, behave maturely, and act professionally. The sentence summarized The Correction To The Correct Growing Up Part 2 written on Wed Oct 7, 2020. I wrote, "'[be] loose, joking around, having fun, smiling, socializing, yet there were professional and mature. Nobody complained. Nobody was a jerk, a bitch, and an asshole. . . . The lesson I learned is personality.' Unfortunately, the lesson was false. I lived a life being too loose, joking around too much, having too much fun, uncontrol smiling, immature socializing, and not being a professional and not being mature."

There is common knowledge make tedious tasks or boring tasks fun. Sometimes the fun can't be done. There is no choice. Stop being lazy. Do the work. Complete the assignment. Reward with fun later.

No comments: